Chutney Cheese Sandwiches
Lisa loves McQuades Celtic Chutney, and whenever she buys a new flavor she likes to figure out a new grilled cheese sandwich to go with it.
CHEDDAR CHEESE AND FIG CHUTNEY
- 2 slices of country style bread
- A nice sharp aged cheddar
- A dollop of McQuades Fig and Ginger Chutney
PORK TENDERLOIN AND SPICED APPLE CHUTNEY
- 2 slices of sourdough
- Roasted pork tenderloin (leftovers work great)
- A nice creamy cheese - telame works great, have also used provolone
- McQuades Spiced Apple Chutney
- Grill 'em up and enjoy!
culture: the word on cheese http://culturecheesemag.com/