This pesto from Food and Wine pairs well with lamb of any kind. Top a chop, roll in meatballs, top burgers or toss in a lamb-feta-orzo salad.
Write a review
- ¾ cup packed mint leaves
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 scallions, thickly sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the mint leaves with the parsley, scallions, garlic and lemon zest in a food processor and pulse until chopped. With the machine on, add the olive oil in a thin stream and process until smooth.
- Season the pesto with salt.
- The mint pesto can be refrigerated overnight.
culture: the word on cheese http://culturecheesemag.com/