Yogurt, Granola, and Fruit Parfaits
Yogurt Parfaits are a simple but elegant way to start a brunch or can be eaten by themselves as breakfast or a snack. We like switching up the fruit to match the season with strawberries in spring, peaches or blueberries in early summer, raspberries and plums in late summer, and cooked cranberries in the fall.
- 2 cups plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 cups your favorite granola (we like Bear Naked Original)
- 2 cups fresh berries or sliced fruit
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Assemble four parfait glasses (you can use wine glasses or even tumblers if you don't have parfait glasses).
- Spoon ¼ cup of the yogurt into each glass and tap the glass on the counter several times to release any air bubbles and make the surface smooth. Add ¼ cup of the granola on top of the yogurt in each glass. Add ¼ cup of the berries or sliced fruit to each glass.
- Drizzle ½ tablespoon of the honey over the fur in each glass. Repeat the layers so that each glass has two layers of the yogurt, granola, fruit, and honey. Serve immediately.
culture: the word on cheese http://culturecheesemag.com/