Happy American Cheese Month, everyone! What better way to usher in this beautiful October? Fall has officially been here for a few weeks, but we’re finally seeing cooler weather. Now it’s time for sipping Pumpkin Spice Lattes without secretly sweating through our oversized sweaters.
Here’s what you might have missed last week in cheese news:
- As a culture obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Lattes, we all knew it’d happen eventually: Pumpkin Spice Cheese. Find it at your local Canadian Costco!
- We used to joke that American cheese could outlast a cockroach. But it may be disappearing all on its own thanks to millennials.
- We all know wine and cheese make a perfect pairing, but what if we told you beer is even more complimentary?
- It’s natural to panic when you see moldy food—but what about moldy cheese? When is it OK to eat and time to toss?
- Whether you’re vegan or lactose intolerant, it can be a struggle to give up your favorite cheesy snacks. Thanks to this vegan queso, you don’t have to!
- Think cottage cheese is the domain of grandparents and weight loss fanatics? This company might be changing that.
- Expert chefs weigh in on how to perfect the classic grilled cheese with this handy guide.