The seasons are shifting as summer wraps up, Culture fans, but we aren’t the only ones soaking up the last of those golden rays; this week we caught wind of solar-powered charging stations shaped like cheese boards and a list of the best cheese shops in perpetually sunny L.A. We’ve also gathered a couple surprising cheese facts and found tips for your next chèvre shindig!
Here’s what you may have missed this week:
- Thanks to the Keto Diet, cheese is having its well-deserved day in the sun. Here are 5 great cheese shops to visit next time you’re in Los Angeles!
- Forget what you heard at Fall Fashion Week, the Wall Street Journal is here to tell you that chèvre is what’s hot right now.
- It’s no secret that humans and dairy have a long history, but can you believe that our love affair has lasted over 7,200 years?!
- Sunmade is making green energy a no-brainer with this solar panel disguised as a super cute cheese board.
- The only true mistake you can make when it comes to cheese is not eating enough of it, but if you’re worried about fromage faux-pas, this handy guide will ease your mind.
- Let the Gouda times roll for this unappreciated Georgian cheese that’s making a comeback.
- Disney is working their famous magic on us with these bacon, mac n’ cheese fries!
- Speaking of macaroni and cheese, listen up Panera lovers, the chain just announced a make your own mac bar and we’re ready to hop in line.
- Close your eyes and think of the healthiest cheese you can imagine. Now name the animal it came from. If you didn’t say “moose”, you’re wrong!