Photo Credit Cheese Sex Death
Happy Sunday morning, cheese friends. We bet you’re busy gearing up for the World Cup Final today. Who will take it all?! France? Croatia? Do we really care as long as we have an amazing charcuterie platter to munch on? Not really. But we’re partial to France because, I mean, come on … cheese.
Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- The National Park Foundation pulls a total dad move by referring to Philly cheesesteaks as cheese sandwiches. Oy vey!
- Wisconsin cheese producers are going to get hit hard in the trade war and there’s a serious amount of cheddar on the line.
- Panera is seriously upping their cheese game with four new menu items.
- Queer Eye’s Antoni says that cheese dip is the best break up food for consoling a wounded heart.
- These are the six best cheeses to bring to a picnic, straight from the monger’s mouth.
- Entertaining a few friends or throwing a backyard bash? This lavender goat cheese ball is a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- Camel’s milk could take the dairy market by storm. Yeah, I’ll believe that when carpets fly.
- Our prayers have been answered with this cheese guide for all you Trader Joe’s die-hards.
- Mysterious blocks of cheese have been found hidden throughout a Melbourne suburb. **scratches head, licks lips**
- This 15-year-old got her entrepreneurial start by selling grilled cheese – and now she has a food stand. What am I doing with my life?
- Mindful Meats sources dairy cows for meat because they are more sustainable and even taste better than your average cattle. Dairy cows for the win!
- Cheese is alive and needs room to breathe. You should think about that next time you try to suffocate it with plastic. Jeeze, find your humanity.
- More than 2,000 types of cheese await you at the Festival of Cheese in Pittsburg later this month.
- And while you’re in town, why not come on by for this local Cheese and Bier party, too?
- Check out these mouth-watering National Mac and Cheese Day memes. Well, now I know what I’m having for dinner.
- Speaking of, the new Supreme Court nominee was doling out some righteous gooey goodness to the homeless this week. After all, the first amendment grants the rights to free speech, religion, petition, assembly, press, and mac and cheese … right?
- Alert: Cheese mayo exists! Consider your sandwich game forever changed.