Baked Vermont Creamery St. Albans with Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
This simple and satisfying fondue for two features Vermont Creamery’s St. Albans. Spoon molten St. Albans over crispy herb roasted fingerling potatoes for a rich and flavorful crowd-pleasing dish.
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Seasonal herbs such as rosemary or thyme, finely chopped
- Maldon sea salt
- 1 crock Vermont Creamery St. Albans
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place sliced potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, herbs, and salt. Toss to coat. Bake until cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- When potatoes have 10 minutes of bake time remaining, add the crock of St. Albans to the baking sheet. Once potatoes are lightly browned and cheese is molten, remove from the oven and serve immediately by spooning cheese over potatoes.
- Photo Credit: Carey Nershi of Reclaiming Provincial
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/