BelGioioso Crescenza-Stracchino Raspberry Salad
This salad dances the line between salad and dessert. It will satisfy the most sophisticated palates as well as those of children, making it a family-friendly crowd pleaser.
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped out
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint raspberries
- 4 ounces BelGioioso Crescenza-Stracchino cheese
- 6 cups baby spring mix
- 2 nectarines, sliced
- Vanilla Vinaigrette: Mix all ingredients in a blender and drizzle over salad as desired. The vinaigrette may be made several days ahead and refrigerated. If you have extra vinaigrette, it may be refrigerated for up to one month.
- Salad: Stuff each raspberry with BelGioioso Crescenza-Stracchino and refrigerate until ready to use. Place baby spring mix on salad plates. Divide stuffed raspberries among the salad plates. Place sliced nectarines on salad and generously drizzle with vanilla vinaigrette.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/