Don Antonio by Starita's Bresaola Salad
This simple salad relies on top-notch ingredients, so break out your favorite olive oil and choose the freshest, most peppery arugula available.
- ⅔ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 8 cups baby arugula
- 12 thin slices bresaola
- 4 ounces Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 slices
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add arugula to a large bowl and toss well with ½ the dressing. Add additional dressing until arugula is coated to your liking (there may be some left-over). Divide arugula among 4 plates and top each mound with three slices bresaola.
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave Parmigiano Reggiano evenly over the salads. Garnish each plate with 2 lemon slices and drizzle with olive oil.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/