Baked Président Brie with Prosciutto & Figs
This warm starter brings out the deliciously creamy taste of Président Brie. In 5 simple steps, you’ll be sure to impress your guests with a puff pastry centerpiece that is wrapped in shaved prosciutto and complemented with fresh fig and honey jam. It’s best enjoyed directly out of the oven, and no need to worry about leftovers, your guests are sure to savor every bite.
- 8 oz. Président Brie round
- 5 slices prosciutto
- 1 puff pastry (store bought)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup fresh figs, quartered
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lay down the prosciutto, then wrap around the Président Brie round.
- Wrap the puff pastry around the prosciutto-wrapped Brie, and bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, cook the honey, figs and cracked black pepper for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut out one wedge of the baked Brie pastry, and top with a scoop of the fig marmalade. Serve with a spoon, as the delicious hot Brie will ooze out!
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/