Swiss food at its finest: Flavorful cheese from Switzerland is mixed with fresh potatoes and vegetables and refined by aromatic herbs. This dish tastes great and looks fantastic. It's easy to make, so don’t hesitate to give it a try!
- 150 g Lustenberger 1862, fruity and tangy
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 2 large waxy potatoes (about 600 g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons each of fresh thyme and rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Wash the potatoes and vegetables and cut into wafer-thin slices (1-2 mm).
- Grate Lustenberger 1862 and mix with salt, pepper, oil, thyme, and rosemary. Add mixture into the potato and vegetable slices.
- Into a greased muffin pan, layer the potatoes and vegetables into rose shapes and bake for approximately 50 minutes until golden-brown.
- Leave to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from the tray and serve warm.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/