Grana Padano Puffs and Prosciutto
Party season is upon us. So, make planning easy with these crowd-pleasing cheese puffs. A heap of Grana Padano makes these cheese puffs the perfect one-bite snack: soft inside but crunchy on the outside. Serve with Prosciutto di San Daniele and a glass of bubbly for a hit at any celebration.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 ½ cups water
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 ½ cups grated Grana Padano
- 6 slices Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Peel and boil the potatoes, then mash them.
- Incorporate the flour, water, yeast, and Grana Padano. Add the salt and mix until smooth.
- In a fryer set to 350°F, drop one spoonful of mixture at a time and fry until golden.
- Serve the cheese puffs with thinly sliced Prosciutto di San Daniele.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/