Chipotle Queso-Melt Frittata
Frittatas are a simple solution for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Use any vegetables you have in your kitchen to create a satisfying combination. Add Chipotle Queso-Melt to your frittata for an extra bit of spice.
- 1 package prepared pie crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ cup diced ham
- 1 cup Chipotle Queso-Melt Cheese Dip
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a round pie pan with prepared pie crust.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan. Sauté onions and peppers for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and continue to sauté 2 to 3 minutes more. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute, or until fragrant. Set pan aside and stir in ham.
- In a large bowl, cream together eggs, Chipotle Queso-Melt Cheese Dip, and heavy cream. Add ham mixture to the egg mixture and stir to combine. Pour mixture into pie pan and bake 45 minutes, then serve.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/