Coach Farm Chicken Cordon Bleu
Indulge in this classic French dish featuring the creamy texture and bold flavors of fresh Coach Farm® goat cheese.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded flat to ¼-inch thick
- 4 pieces baked ham, each 1-inch wide and as long as the chicken breasts
- 4 ounces Coach Farm® goat cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 large eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Lay chicken breasts on wax paper. Top each breast with ham and goat cheese, covering the chicken from tip to tip. Roll up chicken breasts and secure with a toothpick.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl. Add bread crumbs to a shallow dish. Dip chicken breasts in egg mixture and then in bread crumbs. Place dredged chicken breasts on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 40 minutes. Serve with rice or couscous.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/