Coach Farm® Fresh Cheese Flatbread
Give your traditional flatbread pizza a sweet twist by blending crisp apples with creamy Coach Farm® goat cheese. The addition of crunchy pecans and peppery arugula transforms this finger food into an irresistible treat.
- 1 8-inch flatbread
- ¼ cup arugula (about a handful)
- ½ apple, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce Coach Farm® goat cheese, crumbled
- Chopped pecans, for topping
- Olive oil, for topping
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place flatbread on a baking sheet and bake approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with crumbled Coach Farm® goat cheese, arugula, apple slices, pecans, and olive oil.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/