Coach Farm® Strawberry and Coconut Goat Cheese Sherbet
A refreshing spin on a savory cheese. A little bit of tangy, sweet richness in every bite!
- 1½ pounds fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup Coach Farm® goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup lightly sweetened shredded coconut
- Place strawberries evenly on baking sheet and freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- Add berries, sugar, coconut milk, Coach Farm® goat cheese, lemon juice, and salt to food processor and combine until smooth. Stir in shredded coconut.
- Spread sherbet evenly in a 8-inch-by-4-inch baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in freezer until sherbet sets, about 2 hours. If it freezes longer, let sherbet soften at room temperature for about 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/