Coach Farm® Triple Cream Flatbread With Roasted Garlic Corn Sauce
This bright and refreshing flatbread is perfect for brunch, lunch, or dinner! What sets it apart from the rest is using Coach Farm® Aged Triple Cream goat cheese, which adds a decadent creaminess to the fresh and earthy roasted-garlic corn sauce. It’s a whirlwind of flavors meant to be enjoyed together!
- 1 garlic head
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 ears of corn, cooked
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 6 ounces Coach Farm® Aged Triple Cream cheese
- 4 flatbread pieces
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Heat oven to 450°F. Cut top off garlic head and place on aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap tightly. Roast for 30-35 minutes. Once roasted, remove garlic cloves from skins.
- Remove kernels from cooked corn. Reserve about ½ cup and put the rest into a blender. Add roasted garlic cloves, heavy cream, smoked paprika, and kosher salt to taste. Blend until smooth.
- Take reserved kernels and drizzle with olive oil. Add in parsley and kosher salt to taste. Mix and set aside.
- Thinly slice Coach Farm® Aged Triple Cream cheese (removing rind is optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place flatbreads on baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes. Remove and top each flatbread with corn sauce, reserved corn mixture and thinly sliced Triple Cream cheese. Place back in oven for 2-3 minutes (enough to slightly melt the aged cheese).
- Serve immediately.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/