Cranberry and Rosemary Cheese Ball
‘Tis the season to be cheesin’! Get ready for entertaining with this festive bejeweled cheese ball. It’s packed with bright flavor from the rosemary, orange zest, and sweet dried fruit.
- 16 oz Vermont Creamery fresh goat cheese, classic, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- ½ cup golden raisins, finely chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- Assorted crackers or pita chips for serving
- ►Combine goat cheese, orange zest, and salt in a large bowl and mix well. Start to gently form the cheese into a ball. Set aside.
- ►Mix rosemary, golden raisins, and cranberries on a large plate and stir to combine evenly.
- ►Gently roll cheese ball into the chopped fruit and herbs, pressing lightly to form an even layer around the outside. Place on a platter with crackers and pita chips.
- To make in advance, wrap the cheeseball in plastic wrap after it’s been coated with fruit and herbs and refrigerate. Warm to room temperature before serving.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/
Photography by Carey Nershi Photography.