Cypress Grove Grilled Cheese
This simple sandwich brings together hard and soft goat cheese for a quick and decadent lunch or dinner.
- Midnight Moon Goat Cheese
- Fresh chèvre, at room temperature
- Roasted red peppers
- Hawaiian bread
- Spread each slice of bread on one side with room temperature butter. Turn over. On one slice spread aioli, on the other the chevre (room temp).
- Add a layer of Midnight Moon cheese, then a layer of roasted pepper. Be sure the peppers are between the two cheeses. (Grating the cheese makes it easier to melt.)
- Cook over low heat until the Midnight Moon becomes soft.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/