Quick Vegetable Pasta with Unearthed Pesto Olives
Here's a trick for an easy weeknight pasta: pesto olives from Unearthed. Just sauté some fresh vegetables and you'll have a simple, satisfying dinner for two that comes together in a snap. Most pasta styles will do, so use whatever is in the pantry.
- 1 package of Unearthed pesto olives
- Glug of olive oil, about 2 tablespoons
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 zucchini, halved and cut into small chunks
- ½ small eggplant, diced
- 10 button mushrooms, sliced
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups of pasta
- Salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta as per packaging instructions
- While the pasta cooks, cook the onion and garlic in the olive oil until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables into the onion and garlic mixture and cook until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the package of Unearthed pesto olives, scraping all the pesto sauce onto the vegetables.
- Mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and stir into the pesto and vegetable sauce.
- Serve hot or cold with a glass of white wine. Enjoy!
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/