Fresh Tagliolini with Grana Padano, Prosciutto, and Truffle
Fresh tagliolini with Grana Padano PDO, prosciutto and black truffle is a perfect and light early summer pasta. The Grana Padano in this pasta is perfectly balanced with the salty prosciutto and complements the aromatic truffles beautifully. This is a perfect dish to make for a summer party, accompanied by a refreshing glass of white wine, and it can easily be multiplied to be made for a group.
- 1 lb fresh tagliolini pasta
- ½ lb grated Grana Padano
- ½ lb Prosciutto di San Daniele or Parma, finely sliced and cut into strips
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup veal stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large black truffle
- 4 thin slices of Prosciutto di San Daniele or Parma, for garnish
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan, add the veal stock, and salt and pepper.
- Place the tagliolini in salted, boiling water and cook till al dente, just a couple minutes as they are fresh and will cook quickly.
- Sauté the pasta in the butter mixture and add a handful of grated Grana Padano and the strips of Prosciutto di San Daniele.
- Plate the tagliolini and cover with black truffle slices.
- Garnish each portion with a slice of prosciutto.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/