Fresh Tagliolini with Grana Padano, Prosciutto, and Truffle
Fresh tagliolini with Grana Padano PDO, prosciutto, and black truffle is light and delicious. The Grana Padano in this pasta is perfectly balanced with the salty prosciutto, and complements the aromatic truffles beautifully. This is a perfect dish for an autumnal party, accompanied by a refreshing glass of white wine, and it can easily be multiplied to be made for a group.
- 1 lb fresh tagliolini pasta
- ½ lb grated Grana Padano
- ½ lb Prosciutto di San Daniele or Parma, finely sliced and cut into strips
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup veal stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large black truffle
- 4 thin slices of Prosciutto di San Daniele or Parma, for garnish
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan, add the veal stock, and salt and pepper.
- Place the tagliolini in salted, boiling water and cook till al dente, just a couple minutes as they are fresh and will cook quickly.
- Sauté the pasta in the butter mixture and add a handful of grated Grana Padano and the strips of Prosciutto di San Daniele.
- Plate the tagliolini and cover with black truffle slices.
- Garnish each portion with a slice of prosciutto.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/