La Bonne Vie Chanté Garlic & Herb Dressing
Looking to eat lighter this January? Use Chanté Garlic & Herb spread to create a quick, creamy dressing for your favorite salad.
- ¼ cup Chanté Garlic & Herb, whipped
- 1 green onion, green part only, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Whisk Chanté, onion, and yogurt together in a medium bowl.
- Slowly whisk in buttermilk, then season with salt.
- Serve with fresh greens.
- This dressing can be made up to 1 day ahead. Store in the refrigerator.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/