La Bonne Vie Chante, Radish, & Chive Tartines
These tantalizing little bites feature La Bonne Vie Chante, a rich, creamy cheese made with the freshest ingredients and imported straight from France. Combined with fresh radishes and chives, the spread makes for a perfect appetizer, small plate, or component of a cheese course.
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, thinly sliced
- 1 4.4-ounce tub La Bonne Vie Plain Chante
- Fresh radishes, washed and dried
- Fresh chives, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut the radishes in half lengthwise, then slice ultra-thin.
- Spread the bread with the cheese, cut each slice in half, and lay a few slices of radish on each bread slice. Sprinkle with minced chives, top with salt and pepper, and serve.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/