Montchevré's Ultimate Cheesecake Parfait
Enjoy “cheesecake” without turning on the oven! This original parfait's perfect blend of Montchevré Lemon and Blueberry goat cheeses add delectable light and tangy layers to a traditional cheesecake recipe. Serve as a light and fresh dessert or enjoy for a special brunch! Bon appétit!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces Montchevré Blueberry Vanilla Goat Cheese
- 4 ounces Montchevré Lemon Goat Cheese
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- Salt, to taste
- Whip the cream cheese in a mixer for about 3 minutes. Add in both Montchevré goat cheeses and continue whipping for about 2 minutes. Gradually add powdered sugar, about ¼ cup at a time. Add the salt, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- In another bowl, whip the whipping cream to medium peaks. Once whipped, gradually add the cream cheese and goat cheese mixture. Whip for about 3 more minutes to make sure there are no lumps.
- Serve with mixed berries and graham crackers.
- Add graham crackers, fresh fruit, and mint to your liking.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/