Organic Mousse Truffée on Parmesan Tuiles
Truffles and Parmesan, what’s not to love? This Parmesan Tuiles recipe with Organic Mousse Truffée will surprise and delight your taste buds. It's an easy and delicious recipe that's a must try for your next party!
- 1 4 oz. package Organic Mousse Truffée
- 2 large Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled (about 3½ cups)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup milk, warmed
- ¼ cup and 1 tablespoon crème fraîche
- 1 teaspoon Champagne Vinegar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black truffle paste
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ bunch chives, chopped
- ►Potato Puree: Dice potatoes into ½ inch cubes and cover with water in a medium pot. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are soft. Use an electric mixer or potato masher to mash potatoes and slowly add melted butter and milk. Add crème fraîche and seasoning at the end. Keep warm.
- ►Truffle Mousse: Mix the mousse truffée with vinegar, salt, and truffle paste. Set aside.
- ►Parmesan Tuiles: Arange grated parmesan in an even layer in 3-inch circles on a non-stick baking mat on a sheet tray. Bake at 350°F for eight minutes or until lightly colored. Pull cheese out of oven and quickly mold the tuiles over a rolling pin (or other tubular surface) to make taco shapes. Allow to cool.
- ►Fill tuiles with about 1 teaspoon of truffle mousse and 1 teaspoon of potato puree. Garnish with chives.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/