Orzo with Kryssos Feta and Olives
Featuring a lemony dressing and Kryssos Feta and Kalamata Pitted Olives, this pasta salad is the perfect complement to any Mediterranean-inspired meal. Serve it immediately at room temperature, or chill the salad and serve it cold.
- 1½ cups tri-color orzo
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill
- ⅓ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 1 cup Kryssos Kalamata Pitted Olives, sliced
- 1 medium English cucumber, peeled, sliced, and quartered
- 4 ounces Kryssos Feta, crumbled
- Boil 3 quarts water in a large saucepan. Add orzo and cook 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, shallot, olive oil, and dill. Set aside.
- Drain orzo and cool to room temperature. Fold in bell pepper, tomatoes, mint, olives, cucumber, and feta. Toss salad with dressing.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/