Parrano® Zucchini Fritters
Freshly grated zucchini, sweet corn kernels, and garden-fresh bell peppers are married together with Parrano®—a sharp, nutty aged cheese you can find in the specialty cheese section. These light and refreshing fritters are perfect as an appetizer or side dish!
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup grated Parrano® cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, for frying
- Squeeze shredded zucchini to remove as much liquid as possible. Put zucchini in mixing bowl.
- Add corn kernels, diced red bell pepper, eggs, Parrano® cheese, dill, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- Add vegetable oil to large frying pan on medium heat. Working in batches, add about an ice cream scoop of the zucchini mixture to the pan. Gently flatten with fritters with fork and fry for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/