Rio Briati Asiago-Romano Popcorn
Butter and truffle oil bring out the delicious flavors of the cheeses, adding a special something to the crunchy popcorn. Prepare this for a party or simply as an everyday snack—it works either way!
- Combine the butter, garlic, and herbs de Provence in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat until the butter melts.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let stand for about a minute.
- Add the truffle oil and stir.
- Pop the popcorn and place into large bowl.
- Toss with butter mixture and grated cheese, and serve immediately.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/