Simply Artisan Reserve’s Gorgonzola, Grape, and Honey Crostini
Serve a decadent cheesy appetizer with no effort! Simply Artisan Reserve swept the blue cheese category at the American Cheese Society Judging & Competition this year, and it’s no secret why. In this recipe, the full flavor of the gorgonzola is perfectly balanced with the fruity kick of grapes and honey atop crunchy baguettes. Go ahead and indulge!
- 20 slices of baguette or your favorite bread
- 1 cup sliced grapes
- ½ cup Simply Artisan Reserve Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ cup honey
- Slice baguette into twenty ½-inch slices. Bake at 450°F for about 3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Divide the cheese crumbles among the baguette slices and return to the oven for another three minutes, until the cheese is slightly melted.
- Divide the one-cup of sliced grapes evenly among the crostini, drizzle with honey, and serve.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/