Simply Artisan Reserve Blue Cheese, Pomegranate, & Quinoa Caviar
This recipe is an easy and elegant addition to any holiday event, whether part of an appetizer spread at a cocktail party, a prelude to a full-scale dinner party, or a little nosh to enjoy with a bottle of wine after everyone heads home!
- 2 ounces Simply Artisan Reserve Blue Cheese Crumbles
- ⅓ cup cooked red quinoa
- ⅓ cup pomegranate arils (1 tablespoon reserved)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Add blue cheese crumbles, cooked quinoa, pomegranate arils, and vinegar into small bowl. Stir gently to combine.
- Transfer to 6-ounce ramekin dish and use back of spoon to tightly pack down.
- Place serving plate on top of ramekin and quickly invert. Carefully lift up ramekin, leaving mixture in mold form.
- Sprinkle top with chopped fresh thyme and walnuts along with reserved pomegranate arils.
- Serve with crackers.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/