Good morning cheese lovers! I hope you have been making the most of your summer because July is almost over. So assemble all your favorites and sip on summer shandies before the days get short and the bovines stop grazing.
Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- Here’s one more bit of proof that cheese is the best food in the world for your tummy and your heart.
- And again: full-fat dairy is officially vindicated. We’ve been on the full-fat dairy train since day one, but seeing it is print is oh so sweet.
- Cheese has never been so political. As the dairy state sours over the new tariffs, Wisconsonians are getting ready to re-elect Senator Tammy Baldwin.
- This burrata caprese melt is what dreams are made of.
- Pizza butter is officially a thing. That’s right, I said pizza freaking butter. Imagine slathering that on your toast.
- Our friend and champion monger Rory Stamp on everything to eat, drink, and see in the Vermont cheese scene.
- It’s summertime, so you know that means vine-ripened tomatoes, juicy fresh peaches, and burrata on burrata! It’s chow time.
- Cheese knives matter. Here’s how to use each one the right way.
- Like I said before, cheese is really good for you, and these experts agree. Go celebrate with a cheese plate!
- Here are a few restaurant destinations for your bucket list. Think raclette and cheese-mashed potatoes. It’s a whole new world, people!
- There is enough meat and cheese in government storage for one taco every week for a month for every single American. What I would give to know the location and access codes to those storage units.