Mixed Berry French Chèvre Smoothie
Nothing starts a day off like a smoothie from Goat Cheeses of France. And one with goat cheese packs a protein punch that will keep you going for hours.
- 8 ounces strawberries (about 10)
- Water or juice
- 1 cup blueberries (½ pint)
- 4 ounces French fresh goat cheese
- Wash the berries. Place the strawberries in blender and puree them, adding a little water or juice as needed.
- Add the blueberries and French goat cheese and blend thoroughly. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
culture: the word on cheese http://culturecheesemag.com/