Ribeye Steak with Gorgonzola Butter
Grilled ribeye steaks topped with flavorful Gorgonzola cheese compound butter make for a delicious dinner. After grilling the steaks and topping with butter, be sure to rest the meat. This allows the steaks to retain their juices and the butter to melt beautifully onto the steaks.
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley leaves
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt
- ¼ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 12-ounce ribeye steaks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- ►GORGONZOLA BUTTER: Add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until incorporated. Roll butter in parchment paper, approximating the size of a stick of butter, and refrigerate for at least one hour until hardened.
- ►GRILLED RIBEYE STEAKS: Remove steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before grilling to rest at room temperature. Season all sides with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper and set aside while preparing the grill.
- ►Grill steaks directly over high heat for 8 minutes, 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and top each steak with a ½-inch slice of the compound butter, then loosely cover with tin foil to rest for
- 10 minutes. Serve with buttery mashed potatoes and sautéed green beans, or your favorite side dishes.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/