Greetings honorable cheese lovers and happy Memorial Day Weekend! As Americans, we live in a free country, which means we are free to eat however much cheese we want, of whatever variety we want. whenever we want. And that, my friends, is something worth celebrating.
Here’s what you might have missed this week in cheese news:
- Plan. Variety. Ease. Arrangement. These are the four fool-proof tenets of building perfect cheese platters.
- Mac and Cheese Fried Chicken is what we here at culture like to call a breakfast of champions. But the only KFC that sells it is in, you guessed it … Malaysia.
- What a better way to class up that mac than by pairing it with a $90 bottle of French wine you can’t pronounce.
- These people are suing McDonald’s for selling “unwanted” cheese on their burgers. Unwanted cheese? I’m going to have to side with McD’s on this one.
- If you are looking to wind up in a hospital with a great story to tell, the Gloucester Cheese Rolling competition is just the thing for you.
- You must visit these five fromageries on your next trip to the City of Lights.
- Esquire is dividing the internet between the Cool Ranch-ers and the Nacho Cheese-ees. Who’s side are you on?
- Forget Disneyland and add Fromagination to the top of your bucket list.