Happy National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day! It’s a good day to whip up a batch of this pumpkin swirl goat cheese cake. Grab a slice and a cup of coffee and settle in for your weekly fix of cheesy news.
Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- Grated cheese is the perfect way to add pizzazz to any dish. But have we been grating it the wrong way this whole time?
- In much sadder news: American dairy farmers are overwhelmed with a surplus of milk that no one wants —and the problem is only worsening.
- We all love a little alcohol with our cheese, but what if you could have both at once? These two UK companies just teamed up to create a gin-flavored cheese. We’re intrigued.
- What happens when you bring back your signature cheese curds after four years? You sell 1,000 pounds in two hours.
- Not sure what to do with your leftover American cheese slices? This guy literally made them into a book.
- If your holiday memories feature cheese balls, indulge your nostalgia with this take on this American classic.
- Two weeks ago, Apple’s update offended users by including a bagel without cream cheese. Thankfully,they’re addressing this snafu by bringing the schmear.
- ‘Tis the season for advent calendars, and Target just launched a cheese-filled one. We’re already counting down the days!