Happy autumn, cheese lovers! Time for fondue, raclette, cheese bread, and all the other indulgent comfort foods that the sticky summer heat renders unmentionable. I hope everyone is soaking in this crisp fall weather with a hot mug of coffee and some cheese-covered toast.
Here’s what you might have missed last week in cheese news:
- A Seattle company is bringing mac and cheese flavored candy canes to shelves this holiday season. I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I ask the question: why though?
- Speaking of the holidays, here’s a list of the best handheld cheese graters and one with the best rotational graters too in case you need some stocking stuffers.
- To brie or not to brie? This cheesy list of puns contains some hits and some misses, but it’s a gouda read all together.
- Mac and cheese stuffed lobster anyone? Take your next mac to the next level with these crazy spins on the classic.
- Who needs a daily vitamin when you can eat cheese every day? Here’s a list of the best wedges to help you get your B12 fix.
- If you’re one of those people who throw the cheese rind away, then you need to this recipe ‘cause you’re tossing precious gold.
- Very strong opinions regarding string cheese in this article. Are you biter or a puller? I’m firmly #TeamPull.
- Move over cheddar and Stilton! Turns out the British are obsessed with Halloumi, taking 43 percent of the total exports from Cyprus.
- And the US has the hots for Australian ant cheese. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it!