Cypress Grove's Oysters Fogefeller
Summertime and the living's cheesy! Welcome back the warmer months with Oysters Fogefeller, topped with Cypress Grove's Humboldt Fog® and broiled until brown, bubbly, and impossible to resist.
- 6 medium-size oysters
- ½ cup cooked spinach
- 2 ounces cooked pancetta
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon chopped garlic
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 1 ounce Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog
- Hot sauce, for serving (optional)
- Heat broiler.
- Shuck oysters and loosen from shells. Make sure to clean any shell material from the oysters.
- Sauté spinach, pancetta, garlic, cream, and pepper in a medium pan over medium heat until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Top each oyster with 1 teaspoon spinach mixture and Humboldt Fog.
- Broil until brown and bubbly, about 5 minutes. Serve with hot sauce, if desired.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/