Tillamook Reserve Creamy Cheddar Dip
This creamy cheddar dip highlights the deep, earthy, and decadent flavors of Tillamook Maker’s Reserve 2018 Vintage Cheddar, a dynamic cheese that embodies the phrase “patience makes perfect.” After five years of aging in optimal conditions, this bold cheddar proves that some of the best things in life are worth the wait.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 oz Tillamook Cream Cheese
- 8 oz 2018 Tillamook Cheddar shredded
- Chopped parsley
- ► Add the cream cheese to the base of a food processor. Whip until smooth. Add in the shredded cheddar and pulse until a “cheese ball” forms.
- ► Slowly drizzle in the milk while the food processor is running. Process until the dip is smooth and creamy.
- ► Top with chopped parsley and serve with baguette slices, roasted veggies, endive, and pickled veggies. Enjoy!