A very happy Earth Day to you, my fellow cheese friends! The sun is kinda shining, the birds are kinda chirping, the flowers are kinda blooming, and cheese is defnitely stillthe most amazing thing on the planet. Agreed?
Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- Not that a cheese fanatic like yourself would ever willingly do this, but before you cut dairy out of your diet on a dare or something, read this.
- Now, we all know I love cheese, but you would have to pay me a large sum of money to put this “blue brain” cheese from Switzerland anywhere near my mouth. Are you brave enough?
- They say good things come in threes, and these new-to-the-market cheeses local to Atlanta are no exception!
- Quebec is calling, and they’ve got a cheese trail that screams summer road trip!
- Dust off your disco pants and channel your inner Tina–the seventies are back. What’s cheese got to do with it? 2018 is the year of fondue!
- Because it’s still grilled cheese month, here’s 10 more recipes. That’s a new recipe each day for the rest of the month. You’re welcome.
- I’m sorry. Hold the fromage. Does this really say some crazy mad-scientists are creating 3D-printed cheese? If this is the future of food, just kill me now.
- This new #cheese & #wine bar in #Australia is an Instagram account come to life.
- A man in Philly straight up stabbed his roommate for putting bologna and cheese in the wrong place in the fridge. Just stabbed him. With a kitchen knife. What is happening?!
- Get your fancy grilled cheese game on point with these stellar pro tips.
- Esquirrou was this year’s world cheese champion! You may not be able to pronounce it, but with a mouth full of it, no one will ever know.
- Terra cotta pots, ash, beeswax. Just another day in the life of an Armenian cheesemaker.
- What’s the biggest controversy of National Grilled Cheese month? Choosing between mayo and butter to schmear on the bread. This is serious stuff, people.
- This may be the most detailed mac and cheese recipe in the history of mac and cheese, but to turn a good dish into a grate one, the devil is in the details.
Photo Credit Estonian Dairy