Mark your calendars, cheese lovers! April 12th is National Grilled Cheese Day! In the meantime, melt into that comfy couch of yours and get toasty.
Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- This punny New York Times cross-curd puzzle is a gouda way to start your day. Brie-lieve us on this one.
- This Syrian refugee is more than just squeaking out a living with her award-winning Halloumi.
- Hot cross bun grilled cheese AND rainbow toasties? Get ’em while they last – this pot of grilled cheese gold won’t be around forever.
- With demos, samples, ciders, and songs, this Australian Cheese Festival will be one for the ages.
- Get your tickets now for the most fabulous Poutine master class ever, hosted by Murray’s Cheese on April 9th. Bon Appetit!
- Did someone say free grilled cheese? You’re gonna have to fight me for it.
- Well, it’s not as good as free, but we’ll takeTom + Chee’s $2 grilled cheese with glee!
- Thanks to Taiwan, Cheese Tea has been whipping up a cult-following here in the states.
- Vulto Creamery, a raw milk cheese producer in New York, has officially been shut down due to a fatal Listeria outbreak.
- The best mac and cheese the perfect marriage between noodle and sauce. And as with any matrimony, it’s all about chemistry.