It’s the week after Halloween and the debate is already raging: Do we have to wait ‘til Thanksgiving to start listening to holiday music? At least cheese is one thing we can always agree on. Grab a mug of something hot and a grilled cheese sandwich and read up on the latest cheesy tidbits.
Here’s what you may have missed last week:
- Cheese prices have plummeted and are now hovering close to a 9-year low. Now’s the time to stock up on your favorite curds!
- A former University of Idaho professor decided it was time for a change and opened a grilled cheese food truck. His secret? The perfect bread.
- The time is ripe…for vegan cheese? That’s right. This French start-up aims to make aged cheese that appeals to vegans and dairy consumers alike.
- We never tire of new cheese pairings. But have you ever considered kimchi? This article features pairings that range from sweet to salty to just plain weird.
- Oscypek! No, that wasn’t a sneeze. Oscypek is a delicious Polish cheese that harkens back to the 15th century.
- Eat well and do good at the Mac and Cheese Festival benefiting the Tri-State Food Bank. With three categories of traditional, exotic, and dessert mac and cheese, you’ll want to buy a plane ticket asap.
- Microsoft has had some pretty creative marketing for its new Xbox Game Pass. However, this themed food truck featuring names like “Forzarella” and “Master Cheese” might just take the cake.