This holiday season, it’s important to focus on what brings people together. Maybe you swoon over an imported French brie while your mother prefers the orange plastic of Velveeta. Cheese is cheese, people – let’s skip the snobbery. That said, we’re ecstatic to announce that Sonic had added Frito Chili Cheese toppings to its menu. Next time you’re on your way to the cheesemonger, swing by America’s Favorite Drive-In for a little indulgence. Or, just grab a wedge of brie and read up on the latest cheesy news.
Here’s what you may have missed this week:
- If you’re still paying the price of overindulging on the Thanksgiving signature cocktail, maybe you should consider giving tea and wine pairings a try.
- Longtime New York shop Murray’s Cheese recently converted their cheese caves into a hip, underground event space. You might see us there attending a mozzarella class.
- For those cheese lovers who haven’t hopped on the slow cooker wagon yet, we’ve found a delicious (and easy) mac and cheese recipe to convince you.
- Swiss International Airlines announced that passengers can order cheese fondue (with bread, of course!) beginning December 1. Fresh hot chocolate and chocolate tarts will also be available. Excuse us while we book a flight…
- Chicagoans, rejoice! Soon-to-open Brothers & Sisters will be an all-day cafe and one stop shop for natural wines, charcuterie, and hard-to-find cheese.
- You can now quiet that annoying internal voice while you chow down on cheese. A recent study shows that parmigiano-reggiano just might be good for you.
- Everyone meet Knickers, the giant steer who took the internet by storm.
- Well, they’ve done it; they’ve made a healthy cheese dip.