Good morning, cheese lovers! Before you get to grocery shopping and meal prepping on this springy Sunday, take some time to chow down on the cheesiest news. Productivity can wait; there’s MDMA-spiked brie, pizza delivery by plane, cheese-topped bananas, and more to catch up on.
Here’s what you may have missed this week:
- In London, forget the wine, curious cheese connoisseurs are taking brie to a whole new level: One group of women is turning “brieing” into a party trend—that’s wrapping powdered MDMA in brie for an experience that’s uh, full of ecstasy.
- Sadly, French authorities have linked several cases of E.coli in young children to Reblochon, leading 329 tons of cheese to be recalled.
- Stateside, JetBlue made pizza dreams come true by delivering those classic NYC slices to LA, all by plane, of course.
- The Cheese Grotto just may be the best way to store cheese at home. If you don’t believe us, take it from renowed cheese expert Steven Jenkins.
- Thought seafood and cheese didn’t mix? Well, here’s why.
- We’re all about Tia Keenan’s new Short Stack book on chèvre and we’re going bananas for this dessert-like breakfast that’s topped with cheese.
- Treat your furry friend to something new, like this automated cat toy shaped like cheese.
- Spring is prime time to purge the kitchen and according to GQ, this is the only cheese grater you need.
- Stock up your office treats for the week with this guide to the best grocery store snack cheeses.