Halloween is just around the corner! Most of you probably already celebrated this weekend, so you make yourself a strong cup of coffee and maybe a bacon egg and cheese sandwich before checking out the latest cheesy tidbits.
Here’s what you might have missed this week in cheese news:
- For those Bostonians out there, take a break from baseball and buy your ticket for the Massachusetts Cheese Festival on November 3.
- With fried chicken, sweet tea, and biscuits, Chick-fil-A represents the best of Southern food. And now they’re adding mac and cheese to the list.
- If experimentation isn’t your thing, no worries. This neuroscience doctoral candidate’s chronicles his exploration of cheesy chemistry on his Youtube channel for you.
- We’re currently obsessing over Dahi toast, an Indian(ish) version of grilled cheese that’s the perfect blend of savory, spicy, and crunchy. In fact, you might even prefer it to the original!
- Speaking of grilled cheese, pack your bags! This article rounds up 15 takes on grilled cheeses from around the world.
- In response to international sanctions, Russia banned European food exports. Here’s how it’s actually helping their cheese economy.
- We all lust after a perfectly ripe brie, but there are over 300 types of cheese from France! Here are some of the lesser known French cheeses you should try ASAP.