Have you been tuned into the Olympics? We sure have – and watching the world’s best athletes do all that work sure makes us hungry. Take a moment to decompress with some me-plus-cheese time.
Here’s all the cheesy news you might have missed this week:
- Ever dreamed of cuddling a baby goat? Caromont Farms in Virginia is hosting snuggle sessions and their next one is February 24th.
- Artisan cheese is even making its way to Thailand – and they’re incorporating it into their cuisine. Now that’s a fusion we can get behind!
- Valentine’s Day may be over, but we’re still going to dive into this cheesy chick flick pairing guide from Bon Appetit.
- This British cheesemaker is training for a marathon by lifting blocks of cheese. That’s our kind of exercise.
- Curd your enthusiasm: a study finds that cheese and opioids have similar effects on the brain. But before you equate provolone and oxycodone you should read what this neuroscientist has to say.
- These sausage pioneers take the classic breakfast sandwich to a whole new level giving new meaning to the phrase “daily grind.”
- Do you have strong feelings about vegan cheese? The editors at the Daily Mail do and they are not holding back.
- Amid the drudge and sludge of February aren’t we all desperately seeking spring? This beer cheese soup is just the ray of sunshine we need.
- We don’t have to sugar coat it, sweet wines and savory foods are a match made in heaven. Prolong the Valentine’s day cheer and show your honey just how sweet pairings can be!
- Who knew Al Capone had a cheesy side? The infamous gangster exploited the dairy industry to make milk synonymous with mafia.
- Blue cheese cocktails anyone? No we aren’t muddling our words, this unlikely ingredient has mixologists over the moon.