Rise and shine, cheese friends! It’s still cold out there—so here’s your excuse to stay in bed and snuggle up this Sunday morning. Let’s all take some time to laze around and get cozy with these long reads.
Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- Meet the “Illuminati of cheese” behind Taco Bell’s cheesiest creations. (Shh, everyone’s got a guilty pleasure.)
- According to science, eating cheese and booze helped humans evolve. We knew that pairing had a purpose!
- Bad news: Big farms and plant-based products means bad business for small organic milk producers.
- A tractor-trailer carrying 41,000 pounds of cheese overturned, causing a cheesy traffic conundrum in Georgia.
- Wisconsin cheesemakers brought a 70-foot long cheese board to Texas—as if we needed more SXSW FOMO!
- Philly folks, don’t sleep on free cheese! For a munchable March Madness, head to Di Bruno Bros. every day this month to sample slices and vote on your faves.
- New Yorkers, if you’re hankering for uber-fresh homemade mozz, look no further than Arthur Avenue in the Bronx.
- Live in a legal state? Then, say hello cannabis cheese puffs and cheers to the freakin’ weekend.
- Or, take noodles to the next level with a step-by-step guide to mac and cheese magic.
- Okay, here’s what ewe really want: pictures of cuddly baby lambs.
Photo Credit Wisconsin Cheese