Bacon Guacamole Parrano® Grilled Cheese
Kick up your traditional grilled cheese sandwich with crispy bacon, spicy guacamole, and creamy Parrano® cheese. This savory grilled cheese is perfect for both children and adults—serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ small onion minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 small jalapeño stems & seeds removed, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves finely chopped
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- Dash of freshly grated black pepper
- 4 slices bread of your choice
- 4 slices crispy bacon
- 1 cup shredded Parrano® cheese
- Butter for buttering bread
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out avocado from the peel, put in a large bowl, and mash with a fork. Add the onion, garlic, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined. Add the chopped tomato and mix.
- In a pan, cook 4 slices of bacon over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon and wipe out pan. Butter the outsides of the bread slices and spread desired amount of guacamole on the insides. Top guacamole with Parrano cheese and bacon slices, then close sandwiches. Return pan to medium heat and fry sandwiches until golden brown, then flip to brown the other side. Serve immediately.