Bayonne Ham-Wrapped Brie
This is the perfect appetizer–quick to put together, but extremely tasty. Brie is wrapped in silky Bayonne ham for a beautiful presentation that's worthy of being the centerpiece at your next party.
- 5 pieces Bayonne ham, thinly sliced
- 8-ounce brie wheel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh thyme, as garnish
- Cracked black pepper, as garnish
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- On a flat work surface, arrange the 5 ham slices in a flower petal pattern, with one end of each piece meeting in the middle. Place the wheel of brie in the center of the flower and wrap the slices up and over the brie, alternating sides (top, then bottom; left, then right).
- Place the wrapped brie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lightly brush with olive oil. Top with thyme and cracked black pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. The brie will be lightly puffed and the ham slightly golden. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/