Grilled Peaches with Rio Briati Mozzarella and Prosciutto
Juicy, fragrant peaches pair wonderfully with Rio Briati Mozzarella, basil, and prosciutto. Fire up the grill for this easy-to-prepare, crowd-pleasing appetizer ideal for any summer gathering.
- 6 ounces Rio Briati Ciliegini
- 2 3-ounce packages sliced prosciutto
- 3 peaches
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 to 20 basil leaves
- Cut mozzarella balls and prosciutto slices in half. Set aside.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Add brown sugar to a shallow dish. Brush cut side of peaches with butter and dip peaches in sugar. Grill cut side down for 2 minutes. Remove peaches from grill and cool slightly. Cut each peach half into 2 to 3 slices.
- Put a piece of mozzarella and basil leaf on each peach slice and wrap with prosciutto. Serve immediately.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/